Job Posting – Feb 10, 2021
Role: International Project Manager (H2020, Horizon Europe)
Company: Datawizard Srl, Via Salaria 719, 00138, Rome, www.datawizard.it
Department: Research and Innovation
Position: Full Time Start Date: As soon as possible
- Supporting the Director of Innovation Programs with existing and upcoming projects.
- Coordination of international EU partners for the preparation of deliverables (for existing projects) and proposal text (for new grants).
- Management of internal Datawizard resources (software developers, graphic designers, technical leaders, communication managers) for the execution of their project-related activities.
- Supporting the Innovation Team with a wide range of funding opportunities.
- Composition of deliverable reports, various proposal sections and editing of draft proposals for H2020/Horizon Europe projects.
- Coordination of visual content production for proposals with Datawizard’s UX and graphic designers.
- Performing research on EU funding structure and requirements, topic-related content, market research and project specific contextual information.
- Minimum education: College BA/BS degree (graduate school a plus)
- At least 4 years of professional experience, at least 2 years project leader experience in Italy
- At least 1 year of large-scale International Project Management that involves coordinating partners from various countries
- Basic Project Management and Business Modelling framework knowledge (GANTT, Agile, Waterfall, Value Proposition, SWOT, etc)
- Exceptional writing composition skills in English with some writing in a professional context (grant proposal writing experience is a huge plus).
- Strong communication skills in technical, business and cultural contexts, such as storytelling, attention to language choices, clarity, making a complicated concept simple to understand on the page, knowing how to get up to speed on buzzwords and technical terminology.
- Problem solver, smart, quick learner, thinks on their feet, open minded.
- Self starter, motivated, able to manage time, meet deadlines and break down large scopes of work.
- IT and/or Health/Medical background is very important to enter quickly into the context.
- Background in the EU’s Horizon 2020 program is not required but extremely valuable, basic knowledge of EU policy and EU current events is important.
- Italian language skills are greatly valued but fluency is not required
DATAWIZARD Srl : 8 years of experience in Digital Health in Italy and Europe. It combine expertise in Innovation, Data, Digital, Marketing and Design – gained in over 23 years of experience in companies such as Google, IBM, Oracle, PwC and Glovo – with the skills of physicians, pharmacists and regulatory experts on the health market.
It operates with a multidisciplinary team of innovators, health experts, pharmacists, software developers, data scientists, designers, analysts, managers, communication and marketing specialists.
Datawizard has 3 locations in Italy and 1 abroad. We have won multiple Horizon 2020 projects including SME Instrument Phase 2 and we are known for our strong UX/UI design and AI. The Project Manager position will be part of the Research and Innovation Division, which is involved in managing research and innovation projects on the European and national (PON, POR etc) levels. DATAWIZARD is part of a cluster of innovative companies in Italy that provide solutions and support to their clients in the digital, big data and ICT markets. Other companies in this cluster include Dst. a Digital Factory and LiveTech with a focus on AI and machine learning. Our most well known platform is Pharmawizard – a solution for managing daily health through user-friendly services such as drug and symptom research, comparison, therapy management and direct communication with pharmacists and doctors. We manage big data using a hybrid technology approach with Semantic Search Engine, NLP, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval and Ontology-based techniques.http://www.DATAWIZARD.it
If you are interested, just send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org